- Navigate to Assessments.
- You are now on the Assessments tab. You will find an overview of all assessments that have been created. Click on the desired assessment.
- You will be navigated to the Information/Overview screen. This information is already filled out; navigate to Question Selection.
- Select the items you wish to add to your assessment.
- Click Add.
- The only items that appear in this list are items with a Live status.
- When you create a summative assessment, you will only see items with a summative purpose. Likewise for formative.
- At the top you will see how many questions you have added and what the maximum score is.
You have now added questions in the assessment environment. You will also have to generate an assessment under the Forms tab.
Under the tab Forms you can select which questions need to end up in the assessments. You can create sections and change the order of the questions.
For the next steps, please read the article How do I determine the content of an assessment?.