After you have added questions, you can start generating the assessment.
- Use the navigation bar on the left to navigate to Assessments.
- Select the desired assessment.
- Navigate to Forms.
- Click Add form.
- Choose how many questions you want to use in your exam. Normally you would use the questions you have selected for this assessment. If you have a lot of questions, you can choose for a random selection.
- Choose the type of assessment:
- Fixed: the assessment is fixed and all students will get the same question.
- Random: the assessment is not fixed and each candidate will get a random set of questions.
- Click Create.
- The form will now be on the list. Click on the form to continue its composition. You can:
Add welcome screen
To add a welcome screen, you first have to create one. Read the article How do I create a page? for more information.
- Go to Introduction and click Add Page.
- Click Welcome screen.
- Select the right page (in case their are more than one).
Change question order
- Move your mouse over the item you want to move. Three small dots will appear on the left side.
- Drag your mouse to the three dots and continue to click it. As long as you do this, you can drag the question up or down. Release the mouse when you have dragged the question to its new preferred place.
- Click Add Section below the Questions section. Select the desired section and click Save. Read the article How do I create a section?
- Select the questions that need to be part of the section. You can do so by continuing to click on the desired question and then dragging it to the top field.
- Select Randomize order to randomize the order of the questions for each student.
Include or exclude items
By excluding items they will no longer be a part of the assessment.
- Select the question(s) you want to exclude.
- Click Exclude items.
- The excluded items will be moved to the bottom of the list. You can recognize them by the missing check in front of the question's title. Additionally, you will see that the total score at the top of the list (net to Questions) has gone down.
- To reinclude items, select them and then click Include items.
Add finish screen
To add a finish screen, you first have to create one. Read the article How do I create a page? for more information.
- Click Add Page below Finish.
- Click Finish screen.
- Select the right page (in case there are more than one). You can use the search bar to search for the pages.
- Click Settings.
- Select the Assessment scale.
- Click View complete assessment scale to view the details for the selected scale.
- Click Save.