- Click Reports.
- Click Results.
- The result are automatically filtered by schedule, this can be changed in the dropdown menu.
- In this menu you can chose to sort the results by assesment.
- When you select view by candidate, you will see the results for each student. This list can be filtered, so you will only see the results of specific exams.
Viewing the results by candidate
- To view the results by candidate for a specific assessment, select the Filter-button in the right-hand corner.
- After that, click on Assessment and check the box next to the exam of which you want to see the results of the candidates.
- Click anywhere in the white area to close the window. The list now only consists of the filtered exam.
View results by assessment
- Click View by assessment in the dropdown menu. You will now see an overview of all exams.
- Click on the desired exam.
- You are now in the window of the exam that contains the results for each student. You can click on the candidate to get a detailed overview of this candidate's results.
- Click Result to filter the results for the Failed, Passed, or Not assessed candidates.