In Marking you can find the tab Re-marking. With this functionality you can re-mark a candidates score, for example after an appeal by the candidate (during candidate review session). To be able to Re-mark, all results need to be published (already a mandatory condition for candidate review session).
To re-mark, follow the following steps:
- Go to Reports
- Find the assessment
- Find the candidate and mark/select the candidate.
- Then, press Flag for Remarking. A new pop-up window will appear.
Select who will process the Re-marking. This could be one of the assessors of the assessment, or search for the account via Show all available assessors. Also enter a reason for the Re-marking.
- Navigate back to Marking, the tab Remarking (see first image above) will be visible there. There you will find the assessments for which Re-marking just has been enabled. Click to open and select the candidate you want to Re-mark.
- Change the score by clicking on 'Change'
- Save the score (you are in the 'normal' assessing window)
- Navigate back to tab Remarking, click on the assessment you were re-marking and submit the new scores of the candidates.
- Navigate back to Results
- Publish the results