How do I use PDF files in an exam?
PDFs can be added to an exam or to different items:
Link one PDF to the entire exam
It is possible to link one or multiple PDF files to the entire exam. This will be setup on the introduction page. Students can click on the resource/resources button to open the files. After that students can always navigate backup to the introduction page to open the pdf. Review the article how do I make a page for more information about creating the introduction page
It is also possible to link a pdf to an exam which will take place on campus on a Chromebook or Chromebox. Please contact your faculty’s digital assessment coordinator for more information.
- FSW: Timo Grabbe and Mirjam Hoogendoorn (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FNWI: Yvonne Cornelissen and Désirée Cammelbeeck (email: email@example.com)
- FdM: Marieke Hebinck and Anne Abeling (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FdR: Paul Morel and Dion Legters (email: email@example.com)
- FdL: Carine Eskes (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FMW: Sandra Sünnen and Nicole Sampers (email: email@example.com)
- FTR: Erik Denessen (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link a PDF to an item
It is possible to add a PDF file to each question and page. See Which item types can be used? for more information about the different item types and how to use them. On these specific instruction pages you will find information about adding PDFs.
Link a PDF to a section
It is possible to add one or more pdf file(s) to a section. Please review the article how can I create a section for more information.