How do I modify the Cirrus results outside Cirrus and transfer them to Osiris?
If you already have exported and saved the results you can go to the last part of this screenstep.
The results need to be published, before they become visible in Reports
- Click on Reports.
- Click on tab Candidate results.
- Click on the tab Schedules.
- Select/search the assessment of which you want to export the results.
- Click Export to Excel.
- Click on Candidates Results.
- Click on Export.
- Choose the location on your computer where you want to save the Excel file.
- Click Save.
- Download the Excel file above to use a conversion document to adjust grades from Cirrus outside Cirrus and transfer the grades to Osiris.
- Follow the following steps in the Excel document:
- Follow the steps in the CirrusEXPORT tab or Input2Kol tab.
- Follow the steps in the GradesSettings tab.
- Follow the steps in the OsirisIMPORT tab.
The formula used to calculate the pass score in this Excel file is:
((highest possible score – chance score) * pass percentage) + chance score