How do I see Ouriginal's plagiarism report in Brightspace? | Ouriginal
Once the assignments have been sent to Ouriginal and have been checked for plagiarism you can easily find the plagiarism scores in Brightspace. You can also opt to receive an email for all submission attempts that have led to a plagiarism score. You can turn this feature on by contacting Brightspace support.
- Navigate to Activities and then to Ouriginal.
- Click Plagiarism Submission Details.
- You can then filter on Status (Analyzed) or search for the submissions of a specific assignment with Assignment.
- An overview of the submissions will now appear. You will see the plagiarism score right away. In this example 100.00% similarity was found in the file compared to other sources.
- Click Show/Hide Details.
- Then click the title of the document.
- Click View Report to open the plagiarism detection report.
By clicking Submission Feedback you will arrive in the assessment screen of the Brightspace assignment. For more information please read How do I assess an assignment? (grade item, rubric)?
If you want to assess assignments via Ouriginal , then Anonymous Marking will no longer work. Within Ouriginal you will always see the name of the student, whether anonymous marking is turned on or off.
The analysis overview
- A new tab will open containing the analysis overview.
- Click Profile.
A menu will now open.
- Click Aanmelden/Sign in to sign in.
A new page will open where you can log in. Use the manual How do I use the Web App? to learn more about the personal data you need to log in. After logging in you will be able to view all data of the plagiarism report.
On this page you will find information about the document and the plagiarism percentage. Below findings you can find the details.
- Click Matching text if you only want to see those parts of the document that are marked as plagiarised.
- Click View the entire document to open the entire document.
- Click Include in analysis to remove a piece of text from the plagiarism detection.
- You will see for each sentence or paragraph on which website or other document the matching text can be found.
- Click next highlight to go to the next sentence or alinea bookmarked as plagiarised.
Here you will find the entire document. The sentences or paragraphs that are marked are plagiarised.
- By clicking the symbol behind the marked text you will see on which website or in which document the text was found.
It is also possible to exclude found sources from the plagiarism check. By excluding one or multiple sources, the plagiarism score will automatically be changed.
- Click the Sources tab. Here you will find all found sources.
- Click the arrow behind the source you want to exclude.
You will now get to see an overview of the main source as well as alternative souces. This means that the piece of text matches with multiple sources. Ouriginal automatically chooses the most relevant and uses it for the plagiarism score.
- Click the switch for the Primary Source to exclude it. A pop up will now appear.
- Click Annuleren/Cancel to save your changes and exclude the main source;
- Click Save and Continue to exclude the main source and instead add an alternative source.