Click Add Content if you weant to create content within H5P.
You will now see an overview of all content types. Choose a content type and create the content.
When you are satisfied with the content you created, you will have two possibilities to save it:
- Save and Insert: Click this button if you want to save the created content and publish it right away. The created content will be added to your Brightspace course.
- Save: Click this button when you just want to save the created content and continue working on it later. The content will only be saved and not published.
If you want to change content, then you can go to My Content to select the content and then click the Edit button. This will provide you with the opportunity to change the components and then save and add them.
When you link a content item from H5P to Brightspace, there are four options:
- First attempt: The students' first score will be sent to the linked grade item.
- Last attempt: The students' last score will be sent to the linked grade item.
- Best attempt: The students' highest score will be sent to the linked grade item.
- Do not score: There will not be created a grade item in Brightspace.
By default, the Do not send score option is set. If you don't change this, no grade item will be created in Brightspace.
Specifying an option looks like the image below: