Participants in a course can be divided into working groups (in OSIRIS termed as 'instructional mode groups'). Teachers can download an overview of the division of students per working group, as described below.
To access the participants list, proceed as follows.
- Go to the "Result" menu
- Fill in any search criteria such as the course code
- Click on the "Search" button to search for the courses for which you want to create an overview
- Click on the button with dots: "...".
- Now select "Print participants per instructional mode group".
- Click on the PDF file that is shown in the browser