How do I use H5P in Brightspace?
Are you a UMC employee?
- Do not log in using workspace 2.0, because then the camera and sound will not work.
- Use Chome as your web browser (when you are working from home)
The first time you use H5P you will receive a verification code in your email. You then have to enter the code to continue. The notification will look like this:
NB: If you have not received a code, make sure to check your junk mail folder. If the mail is not there, enter a random number in the confirmation code field and click Proceed. A 'Resend Code' option will appear under the code field.
Go to Content in your Brightspace course and then go to the (sub)module you want to add H5P to.
- Click Upload/Create.
- Then click Create a File. The HTML editor will open in a new window.
- Click Insert Stuff to add the H5P content.
- Scroll down in the window that appears and click H5P.
You are now in the H5P environment. You will see the folders you have created previously and you are able to add new content.
Click here to learn how you can publish newly created content.
H5P is also available in Exisiting Activities.
Go to your Brightspace course, go to Content and then go to the (sub)module you want to add H5P to.
- Click Existing Activities.
- Scroll down and click H5P LTI Advantage. A new window will open.