Lecturers can easily view which students are a member of the group they are teaching. This can come in handy when you want to mail them or grade an assignment.
- Go to Administration in the navbar of your course.
- Click Grades.
- Go to Enter Grades (first tab).
- Select Groups in the dropdown menu next to View By and click on Apply.
- Select the appropriate group and click Apply again. You will now see an overview of the group. You are now able to:
- Send the students an email. Check the boxes next to the students you want to mail and click on Email (you can also use Classlist);
- create and export an attendance list;
- grade individual group members.