Are you an employee with a U- or an E-account? Then you can make a request for a Brightspace account yourself via the Radboud University's Accountportal. Employees with a Z-number must contact [email protected].
Are you a student and do you have an activated S-account? Then you can log into Brightspace directly. Read more on how to do so here .
Requesting an account in Accountportal
- Go to the Accountportal at https://account.ru.nl.
- Fill in your RU login name (U-, E-, or S-number) and password.
- Click Inloggen ("log in").
- Click on Een nieuwe aanvraag starten ("Start a new request").
- Click Autorisaties ("Authorisations").
- Click Toevoegen aan wagentje ("Add to cart") for the product Brightspace toegang ("Brightspace access"). In this example the Brightspace access has already been approved, which means the blue box is no longer in front of the product.
- If you want to, add a reason for your request.
- Click indienen ("submit").
Usually your account will be active in Brightspace within 15 minutes, after which you can log in.